The sports meet was held on May 29 in Kagawa Prefecture School for the Deaf which celebrated the 100th anniversary of establishment.
About 40 young children and students, their families and the alumni members joined the event, enjoying a good time under fine weather.
The school was first established as the Deaf-Mute division in the Prefecture School for the Blind in April, 1910. It was called the Prefecture School for the Deaf and Mute under the Prefecture administration in April, 1924.
It was later separated with the name changed as the Prefecture School for the Deaf in April, 1948, moving to the current place in December, 1954.