Panasonic produces colorful hearing aids for women


"ONWA model JJ" series: colorful hearing aids
(photo: http://panasonic.co.jp/phi/products/onwa/jj.html)

According to the press release, the Panasonic Shikoku Electronics, located in Ehime Prefecture, will sell a new style of pocket-sized hearing aids.

In their "ONWA model JJ" series that has been sold since January, 2009, two new colorful models, pearl-like white and pink (red-marked on left in the photo), will be added in April, 2010.

More hearing aids are currently sold in the market for the aged, and the most models are for men. The manufacturer targets on the women for sales expansion of the hearing aids in stock

The hearing aids are on sales in the hearing aid store, the optical shop, etc. One hearing aid costs 79,000 yen ($US 880), fitting each hearing loss level.

The hearing aids of the "ONWA model JJ" series features a novel style like the digital music player.


Japanese source:
http://www.nikkei.co.jp/news/retto/20100202c6b0202n02.html

11 comments:

Ricky said...

These hearing aids are really looking cool. Their style like the digital music player makes them different.

Regards,
hearingaid

Francis said...

I am from Hong Kong

I try the Panasonic ONWA WH-103JZ with the showroom officer. The unit look good and acceptable but after the test I was advise that my right year need another model for better improvement but that model is only available from japan.

I.E. the WH-103JZ only suit for my left ear but my right ear is weaker in hearing (75 Hz) and need another model.

Please advise where could I buy this model which outside is the same as WH-103JZ.

From Francis Ho (Hong kong)
Mobile No. 852-93001148

Email :- hokcfrancis@gmail.com

Francis said...

I am from Hong Kong

I try the Panasonic ONWA WH-103JZ with the showroom officer. The unit look good and acceptable but after the test I was advise that my right year need another model for better improvement but that model is only available from japan.

I.E. the WH-103JZ only suit for my left ear but my right ear is weaker in hearing (75 Hz) and need another model.

Please advise where could I buy this model which outside is the same as WH-103JZ.

From Francis Ho (Hong kong)
Mobile No. 852-93001148

Email :- hokcfrancis@gmail.com

leo said...

These hearing aids are going to be liked by all women! They really looked so beautiful.
hearing aids long beach ca

Tifa said...

These are so cool! I want to have one for my sister. She likes to change her hearing aid after how many years.
lyric hearing aids high point nc

infantcostumes said...

Thank you for posting this ... really helpful

Regards,
Jack from Hearing Aid Reviews

Jeanne Ward said...

Wow! Really great post came across it on Google. This article is extremely interesting. unitron hearing aids

aldrin james said...

Wow! I never thought that there are hearing aids that look like that. It is so cute and I think fashionable too. I wish that they will make hearing aids for men too.

Phonak Hearing Aids Castro Valley CA

hearingaustintx said...

This is just why I really love Panasonic Company. They always make sure that their customer will love their products. Just like this new colorful hearing aid for women.

Hearing Exam Leander TX

ruchi said...

I appreciate your post. I also wrote that SMS advertising provides a cost effective method of targeting promotions to specific customer profiles. You might want to remind customers of specific events or promotions, but for whatever reasons, SMS allows you to pass information directly to the right customer at very affordable prices and fast delivery.
Hearing aid

Push Daddy said...

Thanks for the post! I found this interesting and informative.

Clearwater text message advertising